- 83% of students graduating from Grace studied courses that would qualify them for university. The state average was 53%
- 98% of students who applied for tertiary entrance received an offer
- 20% MORE Grace students attend university than is the average for our region
These numbers are not achieved by accident; Grace adds value through:
- Libraries open for free tutoring and homework help after school and in lunch breaks
- Teams of student academic leaders mentor and motivate students
- Regular communication with parents about student progress
- Action plan for students needing support to meet academic standards
- New Senior Studies Centres encourage independent and group study
- Academic Enrichment Programme challenges the large number of gifted and talented Grace students
Grace@Work 2015 is on again at the Rothwell and Caboolture Campuses on Monday 11 May, 2015 from 9.00AM until 11.00AM.
Families are invited to see first hand Grace Lutheran College Rothwell Campus in action on a normal school day.
To RSVP for this event, please click here.
CABOOLTURE CAMPUS OPEN DAY
Sunday 31 May
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, GRACE IS FOR YOU
You may prefer the buzz at our Rothwell Campus or maybe the family feel and wide open spaces at our Caboolture Campus, established in 2008, appeals more to you?
Both campuses offer the same high levels of teaching. Both campuses give you access to our highest standard sporting and performing arts programmes.
This year, with the theme of “Break Through”, we are committed to providing a quality learning environment for all, aiming to discover and identify key strengths in every single student at Grace.
CABOOLTURE CAMPUS VIDEO
Sharing Community, Thriving on Grace
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SECONDARY SCHOOL
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right school for your child. Grace College has produced a free guide for parents with helpful tips and information. Have a look at the report written by our very own Principal, Mrs Butler, here http://choosingasecondaryschool.com.au/ The guide provides not only a great starting point for parents entering into the world of secondary education options but gives current Grace College parents the assurance that they have made the right decision for their child’s education. We think Grace College ticks all the boxes when you are looking for quality secondary education.