‘The Grace Way’
IT’S NOT JUST WHAT WE DO AT GRACE...
WE DO IT.
We are committed to living and working according to 'The Grace Way': a life characterised by Grit, Growth and Grace.
At Grace we develop GRIT through:
- Discipline – helping students become accountable for their behaviour and repair harm
- Our schools’ culture where respect, good manners and care for others is expected
- Camps and the highly-regarded Googa Outdoor Education programme (4 weeks in Year 10) – developing
independence and resilience
- Interstate and overseas trips and partnerships – Japan, Indonesia, Cambodia, Africa, Germany, US
We help young people grow through:
Developing a growth mindset: all of us can grow and change through effort
Providing a strong focus on the basics of literacy and numeracy
Learning Support and Academic Enrichment
- A wide range of opportunities (subjects and out-of-school activities)
Young people experience and give grace:
Regular Christian worship and devotion, Christian voluntary youth groups
Highly regarded Pastoral Care and Wellbeing programmes
Staff selected for their teaching excellence, character and grace
Learning through service – locally and globally